1. Hunza G Square Neck One Piece (AED 725, Ounass.com)
One of our best swimsuit discoveries last year was Brit label Hunza G. Now available on Ounass with 2 hour delivery, it truly is happy days. Their much loved crinkle fabric swimsuits, which are in one size that yes truly do fit many sizes and comfortably too, is back in a new square neck style this season and it’s firmly on our wish list.
Shop Hunza Online here
2. Caha Capo Donna One Piece in Zenith (AED 650, Cahacapo.com and other outlets)
Founded by local entrepreneur Donna Benton, we are a massive fan of the Caha Capo swimsuits and bikinis. The best selling Donna swimsuit (of course!) comes in many colours, but we love this dark blue/green. It’s quality is fantastic and it sucks in all the right places. It’s always great to support local too.
Shop the pieces here
3. Bondi Born Eleanor Swimsuit (AED 1,300, Ounass.com)
Another brand with soft fitting fabrics that cling in a flattering way is Bondi Born. Better still, all fabrics used are sustainable. This neckline is perfect under shorts or a skirt too.
Shop Bondi Born Here
4. New season Miraclesuit Swimsuit – The Jena One Shoulder (AED 728, TKDLingerie.com)
The Miraclesuit does it again with their Jena One Shoulder Swimsuit that dramatically trims your figure whilst keeping it sophisticated and comfy too.
Shop TKD Lingerie here
5. The Ava Mint One Piece (AED 600, Sandollardubai.com)
Another flattering crinkle number from one or our favourite local swim and beachwear shops Sand Dollar. It comes in lots of other lovely colours this season too.
Shop Sand Dollar Dubai here